Friday, September 15, 2006

As the weeekend begins

I haven't posted for a while, so I guess I should put something up. The weekend is beginning and I have to say I'm looking forward to it. Not just because it's the weekend, but because I am offically on vacation from work starting tomorrow. Yea!! That gives me time to start checking out some things with my computer (like how to get my scanner to actually scan pictures to my mainframe so I can maybe, possible, hopefully one day post some here. And I can spend some time catching up on other blogs and sights I like to read. Not to mention CLEAN THE HOUSE!! NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!! Never that.

I should spen this week also writing e-mails and call my sister as I haven't talked to her in a long time. I think about doing it a lot. But she is a school teacher and since I work third shift, she's art work whenI'm awake and by the time she gets home,I'm asleep. When I'm at work, she' s asleep. Kind of a bad little cycle there, but it happens.

Okay, I'll post some more tomorrow, or the next day. Sometime soon anyway. Maybe I'll get some pics up too. With luck. Bye for now.

No comments: