Saturday, January 13, 2007

So it's a new year and it has started out with some great things happening over on the A Dog's Breakfast movie site! First David announces that he and his girlfriend Jane are engaged (which is ALL the chatter amongst the squirrels!) and now it's been - well, talked about on the forums - that he has created a new TV series to be shown on the Sci-Fi Channel. Watch for Starcrossed. It will be great!

So, yesterday was my brother Roy's birthday. He turned 47. I gues I hope he had a good day. Since he and I don't really talk, it's hard for me to say. (Long story there)

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a good start for the year. May your weather be mild, your bills low and your income high! And check out the link at the right for A Dog's Breakfast movie. It's headed your way thanks to MGM!

No comments: